You can re-visit any of your previously saved Analytics projects. For example, you can review the analyses results, re-do the analyses, and upload/remove sets for analyses.
A user action, such as click or enter, is italicized.
A visible item on the platform, such as a [link] or a [button], is in square brackets.
A link to another article or external source is underlined.
1. Any previously saved Analytics projects are saved in the [Analytics] main page.
2. Find an Analytics project by entering in its [Title], [Tags], or [Sets] that are used for that project.
Notes: These are the three ways to locate a specific Analytic project:
- By Title: Enter the name of the project in the [Title] Search box and list of projects will be filtered as you type.
- By Tag: Enter the tag name associated with the project in the [Tags] search box and the list will be filtered as you type.
- By Sets: Enter the sets uploaded into the projects in the [Sets] search box and the list will be filtered as you type.
3. Click on the [project name] or [project thumbnail] to open the project once you have located it.